Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hate On Me!!

I have loved Jill Scott since she first hit the scene. Her lyrics and songs gives voice to many women who live and love everyday! For any moderately successful person, male or female, there are those who will have nothing but hate for you and your blessings. Most times it's those closest to you.

Thank you Jilly from Philly for providing us with a new theme song!!

Go 'head and hate on me, hate on 'Cuz I'm not afraid of it What I got I paid for You can hate on me...



Thanks to AJ at Over Analyze It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone
else experiencing problems with your site. It seems
like some of the text within your content are running off
the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my browser because
I've had this happen before. Cheers

Also visit my web blog: he said